NEC GROUP provided project management services for the construction of Sense Hotel in Sofia.
Lying in the heart of the capital, on the glamorous Tsar Osvoboditel Boulevard, the Sense Hotel is Sofia’s first upscale design hotel, balancing luxury and superb design with world-class service.
With a total build area of 6.500 square meters, the project consists of 66 rooms, five suites, two conference halls with 60 seats, a lobby bar with 30 seats, a rooftop bar and a winter garden with 35 seats, a 50-seater restaurant, a SPA center with pool and two baths for relaxation, 32 parking spaces.
The scope of NECG’s involvement in the project included:
• Public relations work
• Construction cost control and invoice approval process
• Site supervision and quality management
• Progress control (quantitative and qualitative)
• Bank financial control
• Contracts, claims and variations management
• Health and safety coordination